Latest news from Heavy Lift & Project Forwarding International Magazine

Tiong Woon sets up JV for RAPID

Tiong Woon Crane & Transport Malaysia (TWCT Malaysia) is teaming up with PDT Oil & Gas Services to provide heavy lifting and transport services for the Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development (RAPID) project in Pengerang, Johor.

To support the project, TWCT Malaysia and PDT Oil & Gas have formed a joint venture – PDT Ascend.

TWCT Malaysia, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tiong Woon Corporation, has a 49 percent stake, while PDT Oil & Gas owns the remaining 51 percent.

The RAPID project in Johor is part of Petronas’ Pengerang Integrated Petroleum Complex (PIPC) development – a USD27 billion megaproject that spans an area of nearly 80 sq km.

www.tiongwoon.com

www.pdt.com.my

Heavy Lift | News

BNSFL moves transformer trio thumbnail image

BNSFL moves transformer trio

October 21 - BNSF Logistics (BNSFL) has transported three 208.8-tonne transformers from the port of Houston to North Liberty, Indiana. 
Views: 206
ALE executes pit move thumbnail image

ALE executes pit move

October 18 - ALE has lifted and transported a sulphur storage facility for the Lindsey Oil Refinery in the UK.
Views: 478
Mantracourt introduces ILA thumbnail image

Mantracourt introduces ILA

October 18 - Mantracourt Electronics has launched the In-line Strain Gauge Analogue Amplifier (ILA), which has been designed to convert strain gauge or load cell inputs into a 4-20 milliamp (mA) output.
Views: 386

Heavy Lift Across The World

Discover heavy lift and project logistics industry news from around the world by region.