There is still time to enter the ESTA Awards 2023, which will be held by the European association for the abnormal road transport and mobile crane rental industry on April 20 at the Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin, Noordwijk, near Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The entry deadline is January 20 and there are 10 awards up for grabs:
- · Cranes telescopic lifting capacity ≤ 120 tonnes (including knuckle boom cranes of any type and lifting capacity)
- · Cranes telescopic lifting capacity > 120 tonnes
- · Cranes lattice boom
- · Transport – trailer and load under 120 tonnes GCW
- · Transport – trailer and load over 120 tonnes GCW
- · Combined techniques
- · SPMT
- · Safety
- · Innovation and development
- · Training
Participation is open to member companies of ESTA’s member associations, ESTA special members, affiliated members and supporter companies.
A participant may submit only one entry per category, with a maximum of three entries across the 10 categories. A particular job or project can be submitted in one category only, and the participant must have had full care, custody and control of the job/project.
The job/project must have been completed in the year preceding the awards ceremony (January-December 2022) and must have been carried out in Europe (including Türkiye).
All entry forms are fillable pdf forms downloadable from the awards section of the ESTA website at www.estaeurope.eu. You just can fill in the form, save and e-mail it to: email@example.com or through www.wetransfer.com.