There is now one month remaining to get your entries in for the Heavy Lift Awards 2019, which will take place on October 15 at the Hilton hotel in Antwerp.
HLPFI is seeking entries for the Heavy Lift Awards, which have been launched to recognise and reward excellence in complex logistics, transport and engineering projects around the world.
Enter the Heavy Lift Awards
Entering the awards represents a great opportunity to increase brand exposure, gain international recognition, set you apart from your competitors, celebrate your achievements and reward the hard work of your team.
Check out five reasons to enter the awards.
There are 12 categories to enter, including:
- Airfreight Solution of the Year
- Environment Award, sponsored by Blue Water Shipping
- Excellence in Engineering, sponsored by Red Box Energy Services
- Forwarder Network of the Year, sponsored by CJ ICM Logistics
- Innovation Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by Beluga Projects Logistic
- Overland Transport Provider of the Year, sponsored by Goldhofer
- Port/Terminal Operator of the Year
- Project Logistics Provider of the Year, sponsored by AAL
- Safety Award, sponsored by deugro group
- Shipping Line of the Year, sponsored by Trans Global Projects
- Training Award, sponsored by RTL LLC
For more information about the entry process and category criteria, please take a look at our Guide to Entering.
If you have any further queries about the awards, please contact HLPFI's commercial manager, Annie Roberts, via email@example.com or +44 (0) 208 289 2362.