The entry deadline for the Heavy Lift Awards 2023 is fast approaching. To be in with a chance of winning a trophy at the awards ceremony later this year, submit your entries before April 28, 2023.
The Heavy Lift Awards are returning for another night of celebration in London on October 25 at the Royal Lancaster Hotel.
With 11 awards up for grabs, HLPFI is certain there is a category for you to showcase your achievements. This year’s categories include:
- Airfreight Solution of the Year, sponsored by Blue Water Shipping
- Environment Award, sponsored by Fracht Group
- Excellence in Engineering, sponsored by DHL Industrial Projects
- Innovation Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by Sarens
- Overland Transport Provider of the Year, sponsored by Goldhofer
- Port/Terminal Operator of the Year, sponsored by UTC Overseas
- Project of the Year, sponsored by Blue Bell Shipping
- Project Logistics Provider of the Year, sponsored by AAL Shipping
- Safety and Training Award, sponsored by Hareket
- Ship Operator of the Year, sponsored by Trans Global Projects (TGP).
Entering the awards presents a fantastic opportunity to promote your business to project logistics industry stakeholders, gain the recognition your company deserves, and celebrate your achievements while rewarding your team for their successes.
This year some of the categories and their criteria have changed, so be sure to read them carefully before submitting. You can also browse our top tips for entering the awards to help you with the process at www.heavyliftawards.com.
Entries can now be submitted on the Heavy Lift Awards website.