We believe the successful Break Bulk Co-ordinator should have the following skills:
- Ability to demonstrate commercial success & operational management of breakbulk & OOG cargos
- To be able to communicate with confidence and to interact professionally at all levels
- A desire to acquire new business and to nurture and develop existing business
- Flexible attitude to working hours to ensure strict deadlines are met
- Operational knowledge relating to ship planning, break bulk cargos and terminal operations
- Proven background for rate negotiations and commercial activities
MSC UK prides itself on being the 'Employer of Choice' within the shipping industry and we have an exciting opportunity for a Break Bulk Co-ordinator to join our busy Export Commercial team. The successful candidate will support the European Regional Manager in all aspects regarding Out of Gauge and Break Bulk providing statistical analysis as and when required across a multi trade basis.
So if you feel that you are the Break Bulk Co-ordinator we are looking for then please apply now, all application should be received by 1st July 2015. Click here for further information on the opportunity.