June 23 - The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA) has elected a new Board of Directors.
Following the election of Ulrich Ogiermann, President & CEO of Cargolux Airlines International as Chairman of the Association and Michael Steen, Chief Marketing Officer of Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings as Vice Chairman, the other newly-elected Board members are:
- Issa Baluch, Chairman of Swift Freight International and Air Cargo Trader
- James R, Edgar, Regional Marketing Director, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Brad Eyster, Director of Industry Affairs, UPS Airlines
- Chris Leach, Chairman, Air Charter Service
- T. James Min II, Vice President, Intl. Trade Affairs Compliance, DHL Express USA
- James R. Muhs, Vice President, FedEx Express
- Shahari Sulaiman, Managing Director, MASkargo
- Steve Prince, Publisher, Air Cargo World
"The new TIACA Board consists of highly experienced, senior air cargo industry executives that represent a wide cross section of the Association's membership. We are delighted that they are willing to make time in their busy schedules to help shape the future direction of TIACA and to ensure we raise our voice even louder on the issues that affect our industry. We want to develop the Association's potential for the benefit of its members and the global cargo community, said Mr Ogiermann.